8 Foods You Should Never Freeze
- Cheese. Freezing does change the consistency of most cheeses, making it more mealy and crumbly, although the flavor remains intact.
- Spices. They change flavor completely, or become weaker/stronger.
- Mayonnaise. Creamy things like mayonnaise, salad dressing, and sour cream separate and become watery if frozen.
- Vegetables: Celery, cucumbers, lettuce, onions, peppers (especially green), potatoes (especially raw), radishes, sprouts, salad greens
- Sour cream. It becomes thin and watery
- Cooked Pasta or Rice. It becomes really mushy.
- Fried Food. It looses its crispness unless you fry it again.
- Eggs. Whole eggs in the shell, whether raw or cooked. Eggs become watery, rubbery, spongy.
Things That You Should NOT Freeze