“Money doesn’t grow on trees,” as people always say. It’s really difficult for a lot of people to justify buying that coffee on the way to work, or even living in a good neighborhood. Money is really hard to come by, and for people who are trying to raise a family or pay off mountains of college debt, there’s nothing as magical as the idea of free money.
It may not grow on trees, but it definitely grows on the Internet! There are tons of ways to fill your pockets with a little bit of extra spending money while hanging around in your pajamas.
1. Take surveys.
A few dollars here and there can really add up!
2. Tell this company what’s in your fridge, and they’ll pay you!
3. Watch videos online. Just trust me on this one.
Advertising agencies need people to watch their commercials!
4. Switch your search engine to Bing.
They want to pay you to ask the Internet pointless questions.
5. You read emails every day. Why not get paid for it?
6. Become a mystery shopper, rate the service, and get free stuff!
Like pizza. Just saying.
7. If you like leaving reviews on Yelp, try doing something similar for cash.
Now you can get paid for voicing your ridiculous complaints!
8. Install this app and this other app on your phone, and earn up to $400 a year.
They’ll use your data to learn more about how people use their phones. You can also win prizes like iPads. It’s a win-win situation.
9. Even a baby could participate in this online platform for surveys and opinions.
Okay, not a baby, but it’s still really simple.
10. You can get $12 an hour to clean up search engine results, because robots aren’t perfect.
11. If you already watch all the TV on the face of the planet, get paid to answer trivia about it.
12. Make 10 or 20 bucks just for reviewing websites from your kitchen table.
Or from your bed.
13. Don’t just throw your junk mail away, because you can turn it into cash.
14. No one looks forward to jury duty…but what if you were paid to judge mock trials online?
15. Bet on yourself to become healthier and get cold, hard cash.
We’re always aiming to do this anyway, so why not add an extra incentive?
16. If you’re good at searching the Internet and communicating with people, maybe you’d be a good online personal assistant!
17. If you’re not too emotionally attached to your old books, sell them.
But we totally understand if you can’t.
18. If you have more clothes than you can even handle, rent them out!
You can also do this here, here, and here.
19. If you have a college degree and a few extra hours per week, you can tutor online. No face-to-face meetings required.
20. Have some share-worthy, sage advice on how to be a parent? On beauty tips? Are you the best baker around? You can make money from blogging.
Use ad services to rake in a profit.
Living the nine-to-five life isn’t the only way you can make money anymore. If you’re savvy and know how to budget your time, you could easily get paid to do things that you probably have to do anyway. Extra spending money is just a few clicks away!