During the Fall, I love pretty much anything pumpkin-flavored. These waffles are easy to whip up and are sure to be a hit at the breakfast table. Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
– 2 cups flour
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– 2 teaspoons cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– pinch of salt
– 3 eggs
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 3 tablespoons melted refined coconut oil
– 1 cup pumpkin puree
– 1 1/4 cup milk
1. Whisk dry ingredients together and set aside.
3. Slowly add in dry ingredients, whisking to incorporate.
4. Pour into preheated waffle iron. Enjoy.
The freeze well!
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.