Are you sweater smitten? How could you not? It’s an essential item to add to your wardrobe mix. I’m looking forward to wearing cozy sweaters once fall arrives but, one sweater trend that we’re totally crushing on this coming season is cool, funky graphic print sweaters. Designers like J.Crew, 3.1 Philip Lim, and Jason Wu showed off a range of loud sweaters from chic statement sweaters to ultra cool sweaters with quirky icons.
Do you wanna know why I really love this trend? You can easily throw one on with a nice pair of jeans, leggings, or maybe even a nice leather skirt. However you decide to wear them, graphic print sweaters are a must for this upcoming cold season and you’re bound to find one to your liking.
***Update 10/06/2013: These 8 graphic prints are no longer available but you can check out these awesome graphic print sweaters from Asos here!
- Mayoral Gray Owl Print Sweater Dress- AlexandAlexa.com
- 3.1 Phillip Lim KA-POW Comic Print Long-Sleeve Sweater- NeimanMarcus.com
- San & Soni Slina Bold Graphic Sweater- UrbanOutfitters.com
- Kenzo Oversized window-check sweater- Net-a-porter.com
- Moschino Cheap & Chic Wink Cashmere Knit- My-Wardrobe.com
- Boutique by Jaeger Selena Sweater In Heart Print- Asos.com
- Staring at Stars Bold Graphic Pullover Sweater- UrbanOutfitters.com
- Rykiel Enfant Indigo Pullover- AlexandAlexa.com