The oxblood trend is one of the hottest fall shades that works perfectly for the season as we transition to a more richer look. It’s one of my favorite color trends for fall 2012 because a nice splash of oxblood can beautifully add depth to your look and work with just about anything you pair it with.
Need inspiration on how to incorporate this hot color into your wardrobe? Lucky for you oxblood is a versatile color so it’s very easy to assimilate with clothes you already own.
Here are some tips!
1. Pair oxblood red with a light or deep gray piece. It makes for a fab combo! [Global Street Snap]
3. Another fine example of mixing oxblood and gray into your overall look. Am I seeing a pattern?
4. Go with a great pair of oxfords and forget about the clothes!
5. Don’t be afraid to match your clothes to your cosmetics — monochromatic is in! [Real Beauty]
6. Oxblood is a great accent to whites and neutral colors. [Blogdathassia]
Are you a fan of oxblood?